Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I just figured out how to load photos!!!


Resort hotel on the lake, not my backyard. It costs 8 bucks to swim in that pool.




So does Graham live in a hut?









My roommates.







Here are three of the journalists at the local 'rasta' bar after the show.






This is a nice family I've met here who have been very kind to me. Their related to a colleague of mine who works in another country. This was taken at our housewarming PARTY!





This is me with the closest thing to wild animals I've found here.





Here are the radio journalists doing a live talk show on youth's reactions to conflict. It is simulcast in three countries (Rwanda, Burundi, and DR Congo), as well as on the internet (www.isanganiro.org) every Saturday at 7am EST (GMT+2).





3 comments:

Ryan Morris said...

Nice photos, G-man. I went to India last month for business. It wasn't as over-the-top as I was hoping it was going to be, but I guess not many things are more over-the-top than when I lived in Iran as a lad.

Check out my blog on the trip:

Blogging Bangalore

Mrs. Bob said...

dude, i've pretty much never read your blog because it's too long (oh yeah, and you have like 4 posts total) but i just wanted to say hi. and someday i will try and sit down and read it all. when are you stateside again? we're out in pittsburgh now til at least may 08...so when you're living it up in lititz sometime let me know.

big, fat, wet kisses - jill

AutumnRLS said...

Hey!

I was trying to get your address from Eli the other day to invite you to my wedding - and he said very seriously, “There's no way Graham would come to your wedding.” And I was very offended until he mentioned several minutes later (as he does) that you were actually in Africa. The last I had heard you were in DC.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and that I miss you.

Hope things continue to go well for you.

Much Love,
Becca